Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 7, 2014

What Makes A Good Smartphone Camera?

I've started to use my iPhone camera a lot more recently and have been quite impressed with the quality of the photos it produces. The big advantage of using my iPhone for photos is that it's one camera that I always seem to have with me. When I leave home, snapping my iPhone case onto my belt is as second nature to me as putting my wallet in my pocket.

sharmaThat's why I was intrigued when I ran across a site called TechnoPCArea that featured an “infographic” to explain “What Makes A Good Smartphone Camera?”  Interestingly, the author and owner of this site is a young man, Himanchal Sharma, who lives in Jaipur.

On his site, he states that to use his infographics all one has to do is add the code he supplies. I wrote to Himanchal to get confirmation that it was o.k to do this as I didn’t want to in any way to use his material without his express permission.

I had thought about writing my own article on smartphone cameras but this infographic by Himanchal does a better job than anything I could possibly do. I’ll just add that many times a photo taken by a smartphone camera and posted on our blogs can be indistinguishable from those taken by a high-end DSLR so don’t be afraid to start snapping photos with your smartphone!

The statement on TechnoPCArea giving permission to use material

Add These To Your Website

If you want these awesome infographics to appear on your website also,then switch to the Html editor of your platform and add the following code in it:

What Makes A Smartphone Camera Good ? [ Infographics ] by TechnoPcArea

Again, my thanks to Himanchal Sharma for generously allowing me to share this infographic article.

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét