Chủ Nhật, 13 tháng 7, 2014

As The World Cup Final Approaches A Fearless Prediction

Sunday at noon PDT, the most watched event in the history of television, the 2014 World Cup Final, will kick-off at the Maracana in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The last World Cup Final in Johannesburg, South Africa drew a worldwide TV audience of 715.7 million in-home viewers. Sunday’s match is expected to draw somewhere between 750 million to 1 billion viewers. The Super Bowl record is last year’s game between the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos which drew 112 million.

670px-wc-2014-brasil-svg

Based on nothing more than a hunch and a wish, I predict that at the end of the final match between Germany and Argentina the winner of the 2014 World Cup will be:

Argentina

argentina 1

I’ve watched a lot of the games of this year’s World Cup and there’s no doubt in my mind that the 2 best teams are in the final (although the Netherlands is an extremely close 3rd). The one team I do not want to win is Germany but here they are and with my track record of predictions in sports I’m probably giving their foes, Argentina, the legendary ‘kiss of death’.

Lionel Messi of Argentina is the best football player in the world todaymessi

Lionel Messi, the greatest footballer in the world today, plays for Argentina. Somehow, and some way, I think he will find a way to Captain his country to victory in Brazil. It should be an exciting game and I can’t wait to see it.

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét