Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 7, 2014

Competition In The Suit Department From Our Little Man

The heat wave returned to southern Vancouver Island yesterday with temperatures shooting up into the high 80’s. It seems I always pick the hottest days to mow the lawn and that’s what I did late morning yesterday. I should have started at 9am but waited to 11am and it was way too hot by then but I did get the backyard finished. As for work that was definitely enough for the day.

my suit 1

The headless suit to the left is pretty much exactly like the one I bought for the upcoming family wedding this August. Even the tie matches the color theme.

John (RV Life on Wheels) had asked “What??? No pictures of the "Sharp Dressed Man?"  I did try the suit on at the store and did have my iPhone with me if I wanted to take a picture but I figured “why spoil a good looking suit by putting my head on top of it.”

In the new suit department for the wedding I’m already destined to come in behind the only other one I’ve seen so far. Guess who Grammy also bought a new suit for? Right – our little man!

Mason is all of GQ magazine in his new suit complete with tie and matching pocket handkerchief. In fact, after seeing our little man all dressed up in his nifty new outfit, I have to say I felt a bit like one of the characters from Ducks Unlimited – what a revolting development!

I’m not allowed to post a photo of Mason wearing his new suit until the actual wedding. He’s going to be the ring-bearer and his outfit is not to be revealed to the general public until the wedding day. Good grief! All I know is Mason’s going to knock the socks off me! Socks?  Right…I still need to buy dress socks!

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét