Thứ Hai, 7 tháng 7, 2014

Trapped Into Buying A New Suit

Much to my utter amazement and some disbelief, I bought a new suit yesterday. As many of you already know, we have a big family wedding come up in early August. I was completely happy with my 10 yr. old navy blue suit as I’d only worn it maybe 6 times at the most. Paulette, on the other hand, insisted that as the Father of the Bride I needed a new suit. She caught me off guard Sunday morning, even when I thought I had a foolproof excuse to say no and thus delay this mission yet again.

Mason went to a local fair with his Mom and met a hockey mascotmd0706144

My foolproof excuse was “we can’t leave Rylie home alone” but that didn’t fly as Paulette was ready for it and and simply said “we’ll take her with us”. With that, I was trapped. We drove down to the suit store in Victoria where Paulette had already had a look and picked out what she thought was the perfect suit for me. I dislike shopping and especially hate trying on clothes in a store but this was relatively easy as all I had to do was go in and try it on while Paulette stayed in the car with Rylie.

What do yah mean I can’t go on the train because I’m too young? Ppfftt!!!!Mason - Current4

Before I actually paid for the suit, Paulette whipped in from the parking lot just to make sure my new suit fit properly. She liked it and gave it “2 thumbs up” then went back out to the car to be with Rylie while I got measured for alterations and paid for it. With this purchase, I believe I’m now all set for the big wedding although I did hear some mumbling about a new tie to go with the “wedding color theme”. I won’t be looking for a new tie but if one magically shows up I may wear it.


Windows 8.1 Tips & Tricks

 Quicker shutdown and path to utilities using right-click on Windows Logowin 8.1 1

When you left-click on the Windows logo in the bottom left-hand corner of the desktop you are taken to the Windows 8.1 Start screen. If you right-click, however, you are presented with a whole new series of quick options. One of them allows you to shut the system down or log out of your account from here, rather than going through the Settings charm or going back to the Start screen to log out or shutdown. There are also other handy options like a quick path to the Control Panel.

Thanks for visiting.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét