Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 7, 2014

Our Little Man Comes For A Sleepover

It’s only 9pm on Saturday night as I sit here in my computer room to compose what is going to be a blog very short on words. I’m beat and as soon as this is done I’m off to bed. Carrie and Mason came up for a sleepover arriving just after 2pm and it was  non-stop action until the little guy finally ran out of steam about 8:30pm. He had already had his bath and was still fighting to stay awake but he was pretty tired too and finally gave in. All in all, it was a great afternoon and evening of fun.

IMG_2545

After dinner, we took Mason down to the little park at the end of our street so he could play on the swing. He just loves it and didn’t want to stop.

IMG_2552IMG_2554

Rylie keeps a pretty close eye on Mason and seems to enjoy having him around. She is very good with Mason even when he accidently hits her while trying to pat her. We’re sure glad Rylie has accepted Mason into our family so easily.

View of the farmlands below the park at the end of our streetIMG_2556IMG_2558IMG_2559

I spent an awful lot of time down on the floor with Mason yesterday. I’ll no doubt pay for that with some aches and pains on Sunday – all worth it though!

I’ll just let the pictures tell the rest of the story of our day as I’m too tired.

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét