Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 10, 2014

Stunning Sunrise Photos By A Blogger Using A Smartphone

I’ve always maintained that with today’s excellent point-and-shoot digital camera’s that it’s not necessary to own a big, clunky, expensive DSLR camera to be serious about photography. This is especially true when photos are being published to a blog for display on even the highest quality HD computer monitors. Now, you can add smartphones to the list of digital devices that allow you take spectacular photos. Look no farther than the stunning sunrise photos Erin Erkun (Two to Travel’s Phaeton Journeys) took using a Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone.

Click on the screenshot below to see the originals on Erin’s blogerin_erkun

I doubt anyone could look at Erin’s sunrise photos and not be surprised they were taken simply with a smartphone. You may know that I’ve been experimenting with my iPhone 5S for taking photos. I’ve been very pleased with the results and have been using my iPhone more and more for photos on my blog. So now, in addition to small digital cameras, our always present smartphones can assist us in enjoying photography which is always better than looking serious anyway.

Hard to believe but this was taken using a Samsung Galaxy 5S smartphoneerin_erkun1

Another reason to read Erin’s post is if you are currently a subscriber to the new defunct Millenicom cellular service. Verizon bought out Millenicom last week. Erin was one of those affected and has now signed up with Verizon for a deal that gives her “40GB of shared data for the price of 20GB”. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me so you just might want to find out more about this package before cursing all Verizon ‘gawds’ past and present.

IMG_3153-001

As for my day it was pretty quiet. Rylie and me went for a long neighbourhood walk in the morning which was a good thing because it just poured rain in the afternoon. That was just fine with me as I put the gas fireplace on in our family room and spent a few hours just reading and relaxing. Last night we just watched a few recorded TV shows and then a movie before calling it a night.

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét