Chủ Nhật, 19 tháng 10, 2014

A Pleasant Fall Hike Around Quarry Lake

There’s nothing better in my mind that going for a nice walk on a beautiful fall day. Here in the Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island we were treated to such a day on Saturday so Paulette and I took advantage of it by hiking around the Quarry Lake in Cobble Hill. 

IMG_3124

Everywhere we looked trees were ablaze with color and framed against the always present and always green Douglas Firs and Western Red Cedar trees.

IMG_3125

I think I’ll just let the pictures do the talking today!

IMG_3128

Screen Captures4

Other than going for a walk it was a pretty quiet day for us. I did have to cut the front lawn in the afternoon as the grass is once again growing like it was spring.  I just may end up having to go and get some more gas to keep the lawnmower running!

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét