Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 10, 2014

I’m Mason And Grandpa Is Letting Me Blog Again

This is Mason and I’m happy my Grandpa asked me to write his blog today because he wanted a day off. I said sure because I know all of his readers always say nice things about me and I like that. I love October. My Mom has taken me to all kinds of fun places this month including Galey’s Farm Theme Park and Mitchell’s Pumpkin Patch. I even got to pick out my own pumpkin to bring home and I got to go for a ride on a real train for the first time in my life.

md10142

Earlier this week my Mom took me to our local library so I could get some more books to read. I like books and my Mom reads to me every single day and at bedtime. I saw some computers in the library so I had to go and check them out first. I tried to phone my Grandpa but the phone didn’t work. My Mom said it was a  Mouse and not an iPhone. It sure didn’t look like a mouse to me. I’ll have to ask my Grandpa because he’ll know. He knows everything. He told me that and I believe him.

I really like helping my Mom keep the Tupperware cupboard organizedmd10151

When I’m not out going to fun places with my Mom, I like to play at home with all my toys. I sure do have lots of neat electronic toys to play with too. They play music, sing songs, light up, make noises and stuff. But, most of all, when I’m tired of all the noise I like to check out my Mom’s Tupperware cupboard beside the sink. It’s always a mess in there so I have to take everything out, throw it on the floor and then put it all back in again. Sometimes, it takes me 2 or 3 times before I get it right.

Good – I think I’ve got everything emptied outmd1015

Even though I don’t really know what Halloween is all about I’m really looking forward to it at the end of October. My Mom bought us costumes to wear that are going to be really funny. I can’t wait to wear mine. We are going to be in a parade down at the local shopping mall. I’ll have to Google ‘parade’ to see what that is. I guess people give kids candy at Halloween?  I’ve never, ever had a candy as my Mom says there’ll be lots of time for candy when I get a bit older. My Mom is really smart and good and I’m the luckiest little boy in the world that’s for sure.

Thanks for letting me write another blog, Grandpa!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét