Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 11, 2014

What In The World Is ‘Movember’?

This is Movember according to Carrie and Masonmovember

I am beginning to believe our Little Man is just as big a hambone when it comes to getting his picture taken as his Mom is!  Look how he copies her expression!

Until I visited with Carrie and Mason yesterday I can’t say I’d ever head of Movember even though it’s an annual event in both Canada and the United States as well as many other countries around the world. The Movember Foundation challenges men to grow moustaches during Movember (formerly known as November), to spark conversation and raise vital funds for its men's health programs. Well, I’ve already down my part for Manuary, Mebruary, March, Mapril, May, Mune, Muly, Maugust, Meptember, Moctober, Movember and Mecember too. Been doing it for years.

Got my first ever flu shot yesterdayflu

Speaking of men’s health, specifically my own, I got a Flu shot for the first time ever yesterday. I happened to be in a drugstore and saw a sign for flu shots.  There was no lineup at all and when I asked what the scoop was I was told it was free and all I had to do was show my Canada Health Care card. What the heck – I absolutely hate needles but the nice woman pharmacist said she be very careful and it wouldn’t hurt a bit. It was fine, I don’t mind the sting as long as I never look at the blasted needle.

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét