Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 11, 2014

Here Comes Santa Claus – At Least For Mason

I know it’s a little early for my American readers as they still have to get through the upcoming weekend of Thanksgiving celebrations but, here in Canada, Santa Claus is already making a few early rounds to get the little ones all in an early frenzy.

Getting ready for the Santa Claus Parademd1123142

Not to be left out of this early frenzy, of course, was our Little Man, Mason. Carrie took him over to a local shopping mall, the same one that hosted the Halloween Trick or Treat for kids, for their annual Indoor Santa Claus parade.

My Mom said I have to stay behind the yellow tapemd1123143

Last Christmas when Mason was only 6 months old he loved meeting Santa Claus and sat on his knee smiling and laughing.

IMG_8671[3]

I hear some bells jingling down that waymd1123146

Carrie was quite anxious to see how Mason would react this year wondering if he might find Santa a bit scary now.

I think I see Santa comingmd1123149

Here he is….md11231410

It’s Santa Clausmd11231411

Hi Santa!santa

Mason wasn’t afraid of Santa at all and just smiled at him as usual. He’s been a good boy all year so I’m sure Santa has his sleigh full of surprises for Mason.  A month tomorrow (Tuesday) is Christmas Day!

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét