Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 2, 2015

My Team Is Going To Win Super Bowl XLIX Today

How can I be so sure that my team is going to win the Super Bowl being played over in Glendale, AZ on Sunday?  It’s simple – I’ve been a long-time fan and supporter of both the Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots. Up until the last two years it never seemed likely that they might face each other in the big game so I never had to wonder what it would be like to choose between them. As I write this I can honestly say I’d be happy if either the Seahawks or the Patriots won.

superbowl450a

If I absolutely had to and was forced to make a choice between Seattle and New England who would I want to win?  By a very teeny-tiny margin I’d probably have to go with our hometown Seahawks.  Hometown you say?  Don’t you live in Canada?  Yes, I do, but all of BC and certainly Vancouver Island have adopted the Seahawks as our NFL home team.  12th Man Flags are flying in the town squares of many cities in B.C. including Victoria.  Still…I’m a really big fan of Tom Brady and NE!

The best QB ever (Tom Brady) vs the best young QB (Russell Wilson) ever!tom-brady-and-russell-wilson

I’m looking forward to a great game and have absolutely no idea who might win. This game is a real toss-up as we have the best offense (Patriots) vs the best defense (Seahawks).  It should be a beauty!

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét