Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 2, 2015

A Perfect Way To Start A Beautiful Palm Springs Day

Ever since we arrived in Palm Springs just before Christmas, we’ve been wanting to go to Sherman’s Deli for either breakfast, lunch or dinner.  It didn’t matter to us as all the meals at Sherman’s are excellent. Yesterday morning, under blue skies and a 9:30am temperature of 75F we finally got around to deciding to go for breakfast.

We had an outside table so Rylie could come with us tooIMG_1445

Sherman’s is always busy no matter what time of day or night but we must have managed to sneak in just after the early morning breakfast crowd and the early lunch bunch.  Palm Springs is a pretty dog-friendly place and a lot of restaurants, including Sherman’s welcome pooches at their outside patios.

A tough choice but a Spanish Omelette and home fried potatoes wonIMG_1453

The most difficult thing about Sherman’s is always trying to decide what to order from their diverse menu. I almost ordered the Corned Beef Hash but opted in the end for an old favourite a Spanish Omelette with home fried potatoes and toast.  Paulette ordered a very good looking Garden Salad Omelette that sounded a little to healthy for my liking. It was excellent as usual and I swear I never ate another thing until 6pm Friday night when I opted for a bowl of Raisin Bran for dinner. 

No – we didn’t have dessert with breakfast but it was tempting!IMG_1449

Before ordering our breakfast, Paulette and I thought it would be nice to take a piece of cake home to share after dinner later in the evening. Ha!  By the time we finished our omelettes, the thought of the getting a take-out order of any of the decadent desserts on display was out of the question.  I’m sure we’ll be back to Sherman’s again before we leave and I’ve already got my sights set on the Double Chocolate Cheesecake….. or, maybe I’ll go for the incredible Carrot Cake…or……

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét