Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 2, 2015

If You Like Trains Then You Have To Watch This!!

Just the other day while reviewing a few of the latest Twitter accounts I follow, I happened to see a post that linked to what promised to be an “epic video of a Canadian National Railway (CNN) train plowing full-speed through the snow.  I’m not normally a big train fan but I was curious so I clicked on the link and I’m glad I did because here is what I saw:

CNN Train 406 heading west out of Moncton, NB (Feb. 3, 2015)

The above video clip was posted by a guy who goes by the handle Containerman.  If you click on his link and go to YouTube you’ll find all kinds of train clips just as good as the one above.

Mason’s first train ride

If you look closely at the above video clip, you’ll notice one little guy on the train with a big smile on his face – that would be our little man…Mason.  Carrie took him to the local mall yesterday where they had a fun fair setup complete with a train for the little guys. It was great and Mason loved it but Mom said she had a heck of a time convincing him it was time to get off that train!!

md0207152

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét