Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 2, 2015

Mason’s Special Valentines Day With His Mom

Based on the photos and video clips Carrie sent us, Mason and her had an absolutely wonderful Valentine’s Day together.  They even capped it off with a candlelight dinner at home and our little man got all dressed up for the special occasion….he was looking pretty cool in his dress shirt and tie!

Valentine’s Day dinner at home with my Mommd021415

Fun at the beach

To start Valentine’s day off Carrie and Mason went to the beach.  It wasn’t as warm in Victoria as here in Palm Springs but it looked like a pretty nice day nevertheless. It was warm enough for Mason to play on the beach wearing just a sweater and no heavy jacket.  Try that in eastern Canada in the middle of February!!

Thanks for bringing me to the beach, Mom.  I love you!md0214151

I can see myself in the sand!md0214153

And, I can make footprints in the sand too!md0214154md0214156

Now, it’s time to dig in and try this great looking dinnermd0214157

I’m a lucky little boy to have a Mom who loves me as much as I love her!!

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét