Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 6, 2014

Molly Looked A Little Better Last Night…. We’re Hopefull!

We’re hoping that Molly’s blood work analysis, scheduled for Friday afternoon, will show enough improvement to allow us to bring her home. Paulette and I went to the Mill Bay Vet Hospital late yesterday afternoon to see Molly and she looked 100% better than when I saw her first thing that morning. She was much happier to see us, more alert and she was able to walk slowly but steadily. We were able to take her out in the back of the clinic for a little walk with her IV bag attached.

Molly was looking much better late yesterday afternoon at the Vet’s molly1

Clare, our wonderful caring Vet, said she would be taking Molly home again with her Thursday night so we felt really good about that as Molly’s never spent a night alone in a kennel in her entire life. She’d probably be fine as she’s a little trooper – I’m not so sure we’d be though as we both need a good night’s sleep – without worry! So, we’re hoping Molly continues to improve and that she’ll be back home with us Friday afternoon! Thanks for all the good wishes and I’ll keep you all posted.

Hi Grandpa, I’m having the time of my life!

md0624143

On the good news front, Mason’s still smiling and enjoying all the new toys he got for his first birthday almost 10 days ago. I’m hoping that once we get Molly home and all settled in I’ll be able to drive down to visit with our little man this weekend. Mason’s standing up all by himself now with no supports and just beginning to think about taking that “first step”! I sure would like to be around to see that.

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét