Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 6, 2014

Brief Thoughts About My First Day As A 70 Yr. Old

Not much felt different yesterday even though I started my 70th year on this planet. It was quiet like most of my birthdays and only punctuated by phone calls from each of the kids plus the odd email from friends and other family members. I’ve decided that since I am in good health, feel pretty darned good and still have lots to live for and enjoy along the way that I’m not going to think about the 70’s until I’m 80!

I still have mountains to climbIMG_4769

In the meantime, I intend to carry on climbing mountains, walking along the banks of the Cowichan River, watching my little man grow, hope for more grandchildren to spoil and sharing my life with my wife Paulette and our beloved muttzo’s!

IMG_6674

I think the Cowichan Valley is a perfect spot for us to liveIMG_6688

In my mind, I’m young and I look forward to turning 80 in 10 more years!IMG_6649

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét