Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 6, 2014

Blogger Reading List Only Showing One Blog Entry

I had a few emails from fellow bloggers on Monday morning asking why they could only see one blog listed on their Dashboard Reading List. I checked mine and sure enough it was the same problem. It didn’t look like a big deal to me so I just wrote back to those that asked saying it was most likely a Blogger problem and nothing to do with their computer. And, it would most likely be fixed in a few hours. Well, I got it partly correct as it is a Blogger issue but as of 10pm (PDT), it’s still not fixed!

blogger

Monday was a very busy day for me so I never did get around to even thinking about this problem or anything else to do with blogging actually until I sat down at my computer around 9pm Monday evening. A quick check showed the Blogger problem was still not fixed but at least Blogger has responded acknowledging it is their fault and saying that programmers and engineers are working on it. With that, I trust it should be fixed by Tuesday morning!  What year, I’m not sure!

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét