Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 8, 2014

It’s Mason And I’m Back With Another Blog For My Grandpa

Hi, it’s me again, Mason, and my Grandpa called me on Face Time to see if I would like to write another blog because he’s too busy getting ready for the big family wedding up at Mt. Washington this weekend. I’m going to the wedding too, in fact, I’m the Ringbearer. I don’t really know what that means but I’m sure I’ll be able to do it as I’m walking really good right now. I told my Grandpa I’d be happy to write a blog for him because I had a pretty exciting long weekend with my Mom.

 My Chicken Strips dinner came in a really neat Pirate Pak boatmd08035

On Monday, my Mom took my cousin MIkayla and me to the White Spot for dinner. I was pretty excited about that as I’d heard about the Kid’s Pirate Pak meal that they served in a boat. The fun thing was that after dinner, you get to take your Pirate Pak boat home!

So, this is a Chicken Strip? Looks like a little hammer to me!md08036

Since this was the very first time in my entire life I’d ever had the chance to order a dinner in a restaurant I had no idea what to get. My Mom suggested Chicken Strips and since I eat chicken at home that she makes I figured it would be o.k.

md08038

Boy, was I ever wrong. The Pirate Pak chicken was coated in some kind of hard, brown crusty stuff that felt kind of yucky. After looking at one, I decided I didn’t want to put that thing in my mouth. I’d wait until we got home so my Mom could make me some of her really good chicken. I did like the Pirate Pak boat though.

Here’s what I think of Chicken Strips! That’s my cousin Mikayla with me.md08039

Maybe I’m weird but I’d rather eat the raw, cut-up broccoli my Mom gives me than those greasy chicken strips.

md08031

Before we went to the White Spot, my Mom took me to a waterpark. I love waterparks. I think I love them even more than swings especially on hot days. We’ve had way too many hot days lately but the good thing is my Mom always takes me to a water park if it gets too hot.

md08033

Sometimes when I put my face down to see where the water went it suddenly starts to spay up and I get soaked with water splashing in my face. It’s fun even though I end up soaking wet. At least I’m nice and cool.

I’m really looking forward to this weekend when I’ll get to spend the whole time with my Grammy and Grandpa and all our family up at Mt. Washington. It’s going to be fun with so many of us all staying in the same chalet. I can’t wait. I plan to stay up as long as I can keep my eyes open.

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét