Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 8, 2014

Down By The Riverside – Just A Few Pics

When I switched to my new blog format back in May, I had intended to make it about “pics” as well as “bits ‘n bytes” and “news”. I was hoping that on slow summer days I could be just a bit less “wordy” and let the pics do the talking. I haven’t really done much of that but since we did go for a really nice hike along the Cowichan River earlier this week that’s exactly what I’m going to do today! More pics – less words! I hope you all enjoy the peace and quiet.

One of my all-time favourite scenes of the Cowichan RiverIMG_2714

Holt Creek BridgeIMG_2716

Lots of moss growing in the rainforestIMG_2718

The high trail above the riverIMG_2719

Holt Creek in mid-summerIMG_2722

More mossIMG_2724

 

IMG_2725

A long climb upIMG_2728

Gotta watch your stepIMG_2729

Cowichan RiverIMG_2712

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét