Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 1, 2015

New Photos Of Our Little Man & Visitors Arriving

Our ‘Little Man’ Mason is turning into a handsome looking little boy.  Carrie posted a photo of Mason on Facebook of him sitting on his favourite ledge in their condo.  It made me think of how many times I’ve sat on the sofa right in their living room and watched him while wondering how I got so lucky to have such a great little grandson. I miss Mason a lot but he’s enjoying life, having fun and there’ll be lots of time for Grandpa and Grammy when we get back home!

Mason is 19 months old now and growing by leaps and boundsIMG_1435

The weather sure has been great here lately in Desert Hot Springs.  It was well into the 80’s today which meant I spent quite a bit of the afternoon up at the pool.  Things are going to change a bit on Tuesday (not weather-wise) as 2 of Paulette’s quilter friends are arriving in Palm Springs for a 5 day visit.

For now, we’re loving our frequent G+ Hangout chats with Mason and Carriemd011815

The change for me is I will be going back to chauffeur duties to drive up to 5 women to quilt shops located from Palm Springs to San Diego over the next 5 days.  I’ll be getting Thursday though off as a big busload of quilters will be leaving the Sands to head to the Road to California Quilt Show near Los Angeles.  I call this the Quilter’s Haj. It’s a must go for any serious quilter.  It’s going to be a busy few days so I’m glad I’ve been resting up for this ordeal.

Thanks for visiting.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét