Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 1, 2015

Another Nice Day And My Roam Mobility Verdict

The temps are beginning to slowly rise back to normal here in Palm Springs but even though it’s still a bit cooler than usual it was warm enough for me to get back into the outdoor pool this afternoon.  Blue skies, bright sun and no wind at all made it seem a lot warmer than the actual 60F.

Mason snuggling up to his Uncle Kevin (our son)md0101151

We had some chores to take care of this morning with Paulette handling the laundry while I drove down to Blair’s RV to get one of our propane tanks re-filled. Other than that and a swim, all I did was do some loops in the park and later in the afternoon, Paulette and I took Rylie for a walk around the exterior of the park.

libertySince we arrived at the Sands back on Dec. 21st, I’ve been giving our little Roam Mobility ‘Liberty Hotspot’ a real test everywhere I go to see what the cellular reception is like and what kind of performance I get when we connect our iPhones to the hotspot.

I’m pleased to say that the service and performance here in the entire Palm Springs area has been excellent. Whether I’m walking around the park, at the pool, in downtown Palm Springs or simply driving anywhere in the Coachella Valley the Liberty Hotspot has maintained a strong 4G LTE signal.  It’s so small I can just slip it into my pocket!

For us, it’s the perfect lo-cost addition to the Time Warner broadband cable we have at the Sands RV Resort. Could it replace the Time Warner broadband?  No, it could not do that anymore than we could cancel our Shaw Broadband Cable service at home to just go with our Telus cellular. The broadband has virtually unlimited GB’s and is extremely fast so the Roam Mobility service here is simply an add-on for when we’re on the move driving somewhere or just walking around in the park.  I’m happy with it and will definitely be using it again next year.

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét