Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 1, 2015

My Favourite Quote Of 2014

Over the past year, I’ve read and heard hundreds, maybe thousands, of comments from politicians, celebrities, athletes, friends, bloggers and acquaintances. Some, I couldn’t remember even an hour later while others seem to stick in my mind a lot longer. For this past year, the one remark that has stayed with me is one I saw on a Facebook page written by our daughter Carrie.  She left these simple, heartfelt words in response to a comment left by a friend:

Carrie:  “Mason has made my dreams come true!”Desktop

That pretty much sums up everything in just 7 words. What Carrie wrote on Facebook pretty much goes for our whole family with regards to our little man.  Mason is a dream come true for all of us.  There’s one more thing though that I’d like to add and it’s if Mason could talk right now I know he’d be saying:  “I am such a lucky little boy to have such a wonderful, loving and caring Mommy to constantly look after me and make every minute of each day full of fun and hugs….it’s a dream come true”!   

 

Happy-New-Year-Banner-3

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét