Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 12, 2014

Me Favourite Scenic Photo Of The Past Year

First, let me clarify the title of my blog just a bit to make sure everyone knows I’m talking about photos that I have taken myself. In 2014, like most other years since I began blogging I’ve taken thousands of photos.  Many of them, I’ve featured in my blog but most of them remain on my computer or stored somewhere in the clouds of Google, Microsoft or Apple. It was pretty difficult to come up with the one I liked the best but in the end I chose the photo below taken on a meadow about halfway up Mt. Tzouhalem.

Halfway up Mt. TzouhalemIMG_2244

We’ve made several hikes up Mt. Tzouhalem this year but the May 21st hike was our first of 2014 and it was a perfect late spring or early summer day. The grass was green, the leaves were on the trees and the meadows were full of wildflowers. I guess I liked it because it was so peaceful and quiet up there on the mountain. For whatever reasons, after looking a few dozen other choices this is my 2014 pick!

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét