Thứ Bảy, 6 tháng 12, 2014

Mason Has Another Fun Visit With Santa This Year

Last year, when Mason was only 6 months old, he loved his visit with Santa. He sat on Santa’s lap, laughed and pulled at his beard with no fear of the big man at all. We were all wondering how Mason would be this year and if he might be a little shy or even afraid now that he’s a year older. No worries!  Mason smiled at Santa, walked right up to him and after a high-five to say hello, Santa pulled Mason up on his knee and everything was just fine. Whew! 

IMG_3574

It was such a fun morning with Mason at the mall visiting Santa that I don’t think I can really come up with the words to describe it. So, I’ll just let the pictures I took do all the talking for me along with a little added color commentary from our little man:

Hi Grandpa!  I can’t wait to see Santa!  This is so exciting!IMG_3485

It’s fun to get my big coat off and run before Santa arrives2014-12-05

Santa was really friendly and talked to me a lot.  I like that.2014-12-052

I think my Grandpa would make a really good Santa, don’t you?IMG_3554

O.K. Santa, I’ll see you next year…I’ve got fun things to check outIMG_3566

I’d sure like to take some of these decorations home for our Christmas treeIMG_3575

Before I try this Banana Loaf, I gotta make sure it’s not old and stale!  It’s o.k.!IMG_3594

This Starbuck’s ice water is way better than the water in my Sippy CupIMG_3587

I knew Grandpa would let me ride the doggy before going home!2014-12-053

I love running around the mall with Grandpa trying to catch me!

Bye Grandpa, thank you and I’m coming to visit you and Grammy on SundayIMG_3486

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét