Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 5, 2014

How To Follow My Blog & Mason Sees His First Horse

Since I switched to my new blog format a few days ago I’ve had several requests asking me “how do I find, follow or access your new blog”?  The answer is pretty much the same as how you accessed my old blog.  By that I mean if you have a ‘Blogs I Follow’ gadget on your sidebar and it still shows Rick & Paulette’s RV Travels then you’ll want to delete that entry and add a new one for Rick’s Bits ‘n Bytes, Pics and News. The instructions for this are below under Point #1.

If you don’t have a “Blogs I Follow’ Gadget on your sidebar then you can choose to follow my blog using the Reader List on your Blogger Dashboard.  The instructions on how to do this are below under Point #2.  Using either method will result in any blog I publish showing up either on your sidebar or on your Blogger Dashboard.

1.  Add Rick’s Bits & Bytes, Pics and News to Blogs I Follow Sidebar Gadget 

If you have the Blogs I Follow gadget on your sidebar then you can add my new blog by going to Settings > Layout to display the image below:

Image 1.blogs1

Look for the gadget Blogs I Follow and click ‘Edit’ as shown in image 1 above.

Image 2.blogs 2

Scroll down and click on Add to List as shown in image 2 above.

Image 3.

blog 3

  1. In the Add by URL box enter:  http://bitsnbytespicsnews.blogspot.ca/
  2. Click on Add
  3. Click on Save

My new blog will be added to your sidebar and will show whenever I publish a new post.  You may want to consider removing my old blog Rick & Paulette’s RV Travels as well as I won’t be adding any new posts to it.

2.  Add Rick’s Bits & Bytes, Pics and News to the Dashboard’s Google Reader

reader 1

  1. Open your Blogger Dashboard and look for the ‘Add’ tab below the Reading list
  2. Click on ‘Add’ to bring up the following pop-up window:

reader 2

  1. In the Add from URL box enter:  http://bitsnbytespicsnews.blogspot.ca/
  2. Click on Follow

All new posts of my blog will now show up on your Dashboard Reading list.

Mason sees a real, live horse up-close for the first timeMason - Current2

The Victoria Day long weekend in Canada always features lots of local events like fairs, parades and fireworks.  In Victoria, Carrie took Mason to his very first Country Fair and judging by the photos she sent me our little man had a great time.  Mason even got to meet his very first horse.  To top that off, his Mom won him a stuffed blue bear at one of those usually rip-off carnival tents.  Carrie had to throw 3 dull darts and pop 3 balloons to win the bear.  She took dead aim and did it.

Our little man’s dart-throwing Mom won Mason his own little blue horsemd04185

Carrie was undoubtedly excited to win a little stuffed blue horse for Mason and as soon as she got home she posted this message on Facebook:

Just back from Luxton Fair, mason saw his first horse and mommy won him a stuffed horse.. It was high pressure, could I possibly hit 3 balloons with a dull dart?? I had to contemplate this but then I remembered well if I can throw a block of cheese across the living room and hit my ex-boyfriend square in the eye.. Then yah I got this!! Pop, pop, pop!!! Ohhhh yah!!

That’s my girl!  Way to go Carrie!

Mason - Current3

Carrie told us that Mason loved the fair and was completely mesmerized by all the colors, music, people, rides and especially his visit with the horse.  It won’t be long I’ll bet before he’s wanting to go on some of those rides himself.  The Bumblebee ride he’s watching in two of the above pics looks safe enough even for his Grandpa to go on with him!

A day at the fair can sure make a little guy tired – time for a nap!md051811

I’m planning on taking a forced day off from blogging tomorrow so as not to get caught up in my old daily blogging cycle.  I’m finding it’s a very hard habit to break after 5 years.

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét