Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 3, 2015

Wonderful Reunion Visits With Our Little Mason

Paulette and I couldn’t wait to see Mason again after our long 3 month stay in Palm Springs.  On Wednesday evening, we picked up a pizza and took it over for dinner to share with Carrie and our little man.  Out “little man” seems to have grown a foot and is well on his way to becoming a little boy.

“It’s sure great to have you home again, Grandpa”IMG_3984

Mason was as happy to see his Grammy and Grandpa again as we were to see him.  It was absolutely terrific to see his wonderful smile and to see how excited he was as he ran around his home showing us all his toys and playthings. 

IMG_3962

I was so busy trying to hold and give Mason hugs that I totally forgot to take any pictures that night.  These ones are from the day after when I drove down for another visit and to spend more ‘bonding’ time with my little grandson.

IMG_3982

IMG_3983

It sure was fun and we’ll be seeing lots of Mason over the coming months as we take him on hikes, to summer beaches and, of course, to our home where he can run around and play in our big backyard (once I get the 2-feet long grass cut)!!

Sorry, Grandpa…I kinda messed up Mommy’s laptop!IMG_3994

Mason decided to try and improve his Mommy’s laptop by moving some keys around.  I managed to get a few of them back on o.k. but these ones have the snap connectors pulled off.  No problem….I’ve ordered a new keyboard ($20) and it’ll be as good as new once Mason and I put it back together.  I’ll give him the old keyboard and he can practice removing the chic-let keys on it.

Thanks for visiting!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét